1. What’s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrunds your hometown?
5. What is the main crop in your hometown
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people”s favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19. How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you”ve been to China?
24. Which is the best place you”ve been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
31. What is your child”s name? Does his name have a meaning?
32. What does your wife/husband do?
33. When did you get married?
34. Describe your wedding.
35. How have weddings changed in recent years?
36. Are there any special customs about wedding in your region?
37. Describe a traditional wedding ceremony.
38. Where did you go for your honeymoon?
39. Did you have to ask for permission from your parents before you got married?
40. Is it acceptable for couples to live togeter without marrying?
41. Where do you think a newly couple should live? Living with their parents or on their own?
42. What responsibilities should a couple take?
43. How do Chinese usually celebrate birthdays?
44. Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
45. What kind of parent do you intend to be?
I prefer A to B because …
If I have a choice,I would …(a real possibility)
If I had a choice,I would …(not a real possibility, just wishing)
For me, A is much more attractive / interesting / preferable than B because …
I would much rather do / have / eat / listen to / blah blahblah A than B …
A is much better / worse than B.
A is not nearly as good as B.
A is not quite as important as B.
A is almost as tall as B, but not quite.
When I compare these two items, it’s clear that …
Maybe, Perhaps, Possibly
One possibility that I can think of is …
Another idea to think about is …
It seems to me that …
This is only my opinion but …
After a lot of thought, I have come to the conclusion that …
I’ve never thought about this question much before, but it seems to me that …
The reason I believe this is …
The most important evidence supporting my belief is …
I’m not sure what might happen, but one possibility is …
It’s hard to predict the future, but I suppose it / we might …
There are several points to consider, first of which is …
We can break this question down into several parts. First …
Let’s look at this step by step. To begin with …
Altogether, there were…
In the end, they had to…
When we consider all the factors…
Considering all of these ideas, maybe the best thing would be to…
I’m afraid that’s about as much as I know.
I think that’s all.
I can’t think of anything else right now…
Is there anything else you wish to know?
1. 不要试图说太长的句子。简单句为主，and, but, so, also, because, if 等连接一下即可。
2. 用一用 cos 引导原因
3. 用一用 like 举例
4. 停顿的时候，用well, eh, um, 或者 you know，占位。
5. 用一用 or whatever, and stuff like that, and something like that 表示“等等”
6. 在句首用上 actually ,basically, obviously, unfortunately, 等副词。
7. Most of the time, …, but sometimes … 这个结构很有用。
8. It depends, but generally …这个结构也很实用。
9. It varies. If …., I…, but if…, I… 这个结构也值得掌握。
10. 说朋友的时候，可用mate/buddy 代替
11. 说电影的时候可用flick/flicks 代替;同样 watch/see a film, 也可用catch a flick 代替。
12. 说好吃的时候，用tasty 或yummy 代替。
13. 说“很棒”的时候，用 “amazing, awesome, incredible, marvelous”
14. 说 “很美”的时候，用 “really pretty，attractive 或 gorgeous”
15. 说 “很次”的时候，用 “terrible/awful”.
16. 说 “很丑” 的时候，用 “really unattractive/hideous”
17. 说 “假货” 的时候，用 “fake”
18. 说 “贵”的时候，用 “pricey/dear”.
19. 说 “某东西很火”，用 “a smash hit”.
20. 说 “睡一会儿”，用 “catch some z’s. or catch forty winks”.
21. 说 “放松”， 用 “take it easy/wind down.”
22. 说 “一会儿，一段时间”，用 “a while”
23. 说 “上升” 用 “go up”, “下降” 用 “go down”.
24. 说“人很现实”， 用 “realistic”.
25. 说 “人很物质化”, 用 “materialistic”
26. 说 “流行,时髦”， 用 “in”, 最流行，最时髦，最时尚 “innest”。
27. 说 “老土”，用 “out of date/style”, 或者直接用 “out”.
28. 说 “最先进的”，用 “state of the art” .
29. 说 “我们玩得特爽” 用 “we really had a marvelous time”.